Saturday, January 9, 2010

sleepy time

Sorry I haven’t written. I’ve been very tired. So tired in fact that I had trouble sleeping (go figure) I was up for the better part of the night so when 6am came I had to call in. it was that or fall asleep on the phone. Feeling like crud I actually managed to get some sleep (until 10). Well today is a great day despite feeling like crud. It’s great because I weigh 310lbs. I don’t know if losing all this weight all of a sudden is making me feel like this or if it’s something else. Well I’ve been eating the meals regularly and I’m not really starving so that’s good. I’m not going to go over what I eat each day any more as I don’t think that it’s important. We know that there powered food and prepackaged and not all that tasty so let’s just leave it at that.

Life has been going slow so I’ve tried a new game or two. One is borderlands. It’s not too bad as first person shooters go. It’s really a shooter/role playing game kind of. It’s slow and not too hard. The other is dragon age origins. I thought that this game was going to be great, however as I play I noticed that the different choices that you get in the dialog all lead to the same place regardless. This doesn’t make sense because if you tell someone that there crazy there going to react differently than if you tell them you love them. Don’t get me wrong, the graphics are wonderful and the idea of the game is great but it would be nice if it was a little more free flowing. I feel as if I’m just following the script and I’m not really part of the game. Sadly most role playing games are like this. Well good night everyone I’ll be going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment