Friday, January 1, 2010

Today is the day

Today I started the Metilife diet. It’s not so bad if you love powdered food. It started this morning with oatmeal. It was ok to smell but after tasting it I realized that it really wasn’t that good. After that I got a snack bar that really was good then chicken soup that was ok. My dinner was wonderful. My wife made tilapia with broccoli that tasted so great. I then had the hot chocolate and for the last meal I had strawberry shake. I’m hungry and cranky and I have to work tomorrow. Today I weigh 327 lbs and I hope that tomorrow I will weigh less. My head is killing me. I have tried to drink a lot of water but I don’t think that I have had enough. So I spent the day starving and watching Dr. House. I hope tomorrow will go by faster and I don’t feel so hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment