Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vikings

Hello everyone, it’s me. Of course it’s me, it’s my blog. Today has been a great day. We woke up at 9 and got ready to go to Ikea, (just some oak and some pine and a handful of Norsemen). And by 10:30 we were off. Yes it took us an hour and a half to get ready; the joys of children. Actually I had to get a box ready to send to my sister.

Ok let’s get the food stuff out of the way. Today I weighed 314 and had eggs at 9 a lemon bar at 12, chicken soup at 3, tuna salad (green) at 6, and will have pudding at 8 and a shake at 10. Ok so that’s done.

At Ikea we purchased a set of bunk beds. This was about 11:30 and my wife hadn’t eaten yet so she was rather grumpy. I’m always grumpy now (you eat only powered food for a week and not be grumpy) so we got into a little spif at the car putting the big box in. Well after that I took my heart into the store to get her some food so she would stop biting my head off. Were home now taking some time to eat dinner and then its off to finish putting together the bunk beds.

63504_PE171155_S3

No comments:

Post a Comment