Sunday, January 3, 2010

Feel like (^&^*$#.

Hello everybody. I didn’t get to write last night, sorry. Yesterday was hard because my head hurt all day. I don’t mean hay I have a headache but the “my god” stop the pulsing. I started at 323 lbs and had eggs for breakfast. Surprisingly the eggs were great. I then moved on to the raisin and fruit bar then chicken and rice soup with pudding at 3. For dinner I had fish and broccoli again (so wonderful) and I tried to have a mocha shake but it really sucked.

This morning I have called in to work. I really feel like *&&*(*(@. Well you get the picture. My head still pulses and every joint in my body hurts. My voice hurts too. That was starting yesterday and I hope it gets better. I’m going to eat my apple cinnamon oatmeal now. Good luck people and I will write again tonight. By the way, 319 lbs today.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for progress! I hope your head stops hurting and your voice feels better.

    ReplyDelete