Monday, August 9, 2010

My life going crazy

Hello everyone, today I had a contractor start on an estimate for reroofing the house that I am buying.  I hope that it’s not too much. Tomorrow the utilities get turned on in my name for the inspection that will happen either tomorrow or Wednesday.  Wish me luck.  I haven’t had much time to play much because when I’m not doing school or going crazy over the new house I’m helping my friends fix up their house.  They are letting our family stay in their basement until the purchase is done so we really owe them a lot.  More than we can repay due to the love that they have shown us over the years.  Good friends are great to have.  My buddy shayne has been helping us out with moving stuff into storage and also hooking our other friends up with home improvements as well.  We’re blessed to have so many friends.
My online gaming life has been put on somewhat of a hold.  School has been taking up a lot of time as well as working full time again.  (I was on medical leave) The kids love to take all my time too.  I’m not complaining as this time will go very fast.  Soon my kids won’t want to have me around so I’m enjoying this.  I have to get back on my diet when we move into the house.  The good news is that I’ll get to ride my bike a lot more because I’ll have a place to keep it.  There is so much work to be done in the new house but I can take comfort in knowing that it will be mine.  When it’s done the house will be worth a lot more. And when the economy picks up the value will as well.

This is my house.  It doesn’t look like much but its great inside.  The yard is fenced and large enough for the kids to play in and inside there is 2k sq ft of fun (and hard work) to do.

my-house

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to live in our dream home together! So great that the inspection is finally happening and so quickly now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you're finally getting your own place after so many years of patiently waiting! (or not so patient! lol) You're doing a great job providing for your family and being a good husband and father. You totally rock! =)

    ReplyDelete